Post updated: 20170411 Previous update 20170403
The Shed is no longer available as someone has agreed to dismantle and take it away over the next 6 weeks. Thanks for your interest.
We have a shed that needs to be completely dismantled & removed from Home Creek Loop Road in Cushnie, Queensland Australia (photos below).
Measurements & Details:
- 15x8m shed with skillion roof and concrete floor
- Skillion walls falls 4m to 3.6m
- 75x75mm galvanised steel post construction embedded into concrete
- 2x 70x35mm steel roof beams on top of each other, welded, lower painted and upper galvanised
- 125mm roof Z purlin, 11 runs @ 15m, bolted fixing method
- 100x 50mm hardwood wall purlins, 4 rows around shed, bolted fixing method
- 25x25mm painted steel bracing
- 125mm zincalume quad gutters
- Air-cell insulation 120m²
- Rear and side wall cladding in corrugated Colorbond (Deep Ocean) 2nd’s sheets
- Roof clad in corrugated Colorbond (Deep Ocean) 2nd’s sheets
- Front wall clad in Weathertex painted weather boards with 140mm cover, 3m high, nailed through the face of the boards
- Upper front wall clad in trimdek profile, clear, poly carbonate sheeting 15m wide 1.3m high
- Powder coated aluminium windows to front of shed in possibly Cream Colorbond colour, all sliders
- Sizes: 1680Hx2450mm* x1, 1000Hx1260mm x3, Sliding door 2100Hx1500mm x1
- Powder coated aluminium windows to rear of shed in Deep Ocean Colobond colour, all sliders
- Sizes: 2100Hx1200mm* x2 *indicates that windows have a fixed glass section at the bottom and slider section above
- L shaped kitchen 3000mm long x 1900 with breakfast bar. Includes sink and flick mixer. Cupboards in Antique White, bench top in mottled bluish colour. Long section 600mm wide. Breakfast bar section 900mm wide. Pantry 2100H x 600 x 600mm in white with single door and shelves.
- Carport: Rafters are 200×75 galv. C purlins, 3@5m. Beams are 150x50mm galv. C purlins, 2@4m. Purlins are 75 x 38 hardwood, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. Posts are 100x50mm galv. C purlins email@example.com embedded in concrete. Gutter is 125mm zincalume quad gutter @ 8m.
- Wood fire box, small capacity with single flue. Lower guard section available but not attached.
We had it up for tender but now it is yours for free if you are willing to dismantle it and take it away promptly.
If this advertisement is still up, it means it is still available.The shed is no longer available
1.If you are interested in completely removing this shed please call Eloisa on
04 3411 2585 or send an email to the following email address
Please include the following details in the email
- your name
- Phone number
- When you can dismantle and collect the shed
2.The shed needs to be completely dismantled and removed from the site, by you, or someone organised by you as soon as possible.
For more information or to arrange a time to view the shed phone
Eloisa on: 04 3411 2585
We look forward to hearing from you.