The first Divine Truth and God’s Way volunteer selection programme has just been completed. Tristan and I really enjoyed running the programme and getting to know those who participated.
This post is to let you know we are running more volunteer selection programmes, the second one is planned to begin March 2018 (dates yet to be confirmed). To register your interest to participate in the next programme go to the God’s Way Eventbrite page (link here)
Please note that registering your interest does not automatically mean you are accepted to participate in the programme. You will be notified via email if you are accepted with details of the next programme.
The following post includes:
- Brief details of the first volunteer selection programme (just finished) with links to documentation from group one so you can read up on what is involved
- How to register your interest to participate in the next volunteer selection programme beginning March 2018
- Links to information about the Divine Truth & God’s Way volunteer selection programme
- How to become a member of God’s Way organisation
Click on any individual image in this post for a larger view.
Brief details of the first volunteer selection programme:
- Programme facilitators: Tristan Miller and Eloisa Lytton-Hitchins
- Programme mentors: Jesus and Mary mentored us
- Programme duration: 14 days over 9 weeks
- Number of participants: 16
To everyone who donated to us we really appreciate it. Your donations help us to be able to run programmes like the volunteer selection programme and cover personal costs while we do so
To Jesus and Mary who gave a lot of time and help to us (Tristan and Eloisa) with planning, suggestions, documentation, personal feedback and feedback for the participants
To the participants who attended the first programme, we enjoyed getting to know you and wish you all the best in taking action on what you learned over the past nine weeks.
Documents volunteer selection programme Group 1
The documentation and details of the first programme can be found in pdf form at the links listed below. When you read the documents you will get an idea about what is involved and required to be a participant in a volunteer selection programme.
How to register your interest to participate in the next volunteer selection programme
Tristan and I are looking forward to running more volunteer selection programmes. We are already making modifications and improvements, refining and planning how we want the next programme to be.
We are aiming to run 2 to 3 programmes per year in order to find passionate desirous individuals who wish to give to Divine Truth and God’s Way organisations.
We are planning to run our next programme beginning in March 2018 (dates have yet to be finalised).
When you register your interest on the Eventbrite page it does not mean you will automatically be selected to attend the next programme.
We will inform those who are selected for the next volunteer selection programme via email as soon as the dates for the group are finalised and the participants have been selected. We will give you as much advance notice as we can so you have time to make plans and arrangements in order to travel to and attend the programme.
So what is the volunteer selection programme all about? Information and links to more information
The Volunteers Selection Programme is a trial or a test period designed to identify sincere, passionate and desirous individuals who wish to give to Divine Truth and God’s Way organisations.
If you are thinking of signing up to a volunteer selection programme we have listed the programme priorities & objectives below.
The following is a list of the priorities God has for our lives. Suitable volunteers will demonstrate a sincere desire to seek, act in harmony and engage with these priorities in the way God desires all his children to do so.
List of priorities in order:
- Love of God
- Love of themselves and their soul mate
- Love of others
- Love of the natural environment
Suitable volunteers will demonstrate and act on the following qualities:
- The sincere desire to serve
- The desire and aspiration to know and engage a range of attitudes that are a part of true service
- The desire to understand and live by principles of God’s Truth in day to day life
- The desire to bring their life into harmony with God’s definition of love
- The desire & willingness to be educated God’s Way
- The desire to be self-responsible
- The desire to correct unloving behaviour and beliefs
- Take action to bring their life into harmony with God’s definitions of love and truth
- Take action to learn and complete tasks in harmony with God’s Principles
- A personal priority of sharing time, energy, and personal resources to further the sharing of God’s Truth worldwide
- Is willing to perform any loving task required
The programme helps us to rapidly see a participant’s attitude towards other people, and in a variety of different tasks, activities and situations.
More detailed information can be found at the following links about the volunteer selection programme
How to become a member of God’s Way
God’s Way organisation wants to have many members who are passionate about living God’s Way and practically sharing God’s Truth with the world. If you are interested in becoming a member below is a simplified version of what needs to happen
To become a member you must:
- Participate in, complete and meet the requirements of a Volunteer Selection Programme
- Volunteer for Divine Truth or God’s Way organisations for a period of at least 6 months
- Complete a Volunteer Training Programme and/or partake in specific training required to become proficient in the systems, workflow and procedures of Divine Truth and God’s Way organisations
Once you have volunteered for 6 months for Divine Truth or God’s Way you can apply to be a member of God’s Way organisation
If your application is successful you will become a probation member which lasts for a minimum of 6 months, after which you may become a succession member
God’s Way constitution
We recommend reading the constitution to find out more information about God’s Way organisation. Click on the pdf link below for a copy of the consititution
We plan to write up some posts about our experiences during the volunteer selection programme in the near future.
Until then all the best,
Eloisa & Tristan